Recently, Steven Spielberg and Harrison Ford announced that they were preparing for the creation of a new Indiana Jones movie.
This is big news for those of us who love the Indiana Jones franchise. Sure, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was disappointing, but there's always a chance that they can redeem themselves before Spielberg asphyxiates under his huge pile of money and Ford eventually crumbles into dust.
But I got to wondering. What if the new movie wasn't set in Cairo, or India, or Turkey...but in Pittsburgh?
No doubt everyone's favorite action-adventure archaeologist will be dodging potholes, avoiding unlicensed Burger Kings, and running away from sketchy food trucks. Beyond that, though, lies a huge amount of opportunity for fun and adventure in the steel city. Here are some ideas:
- Indiana Jones and the Search For Parking On Carson Street
- Raiders Of Noah's Ark
- Indiana Jones and the Quest For The Last Hills Department Store
- Indiana Jones And The Parkway West Of Doom
- Indiana Jones and the Search for the Actual Last Steel Mill Still in Operation
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles: Moving To Lawrenceville
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles II: Complaining About Gentrification
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles III: Settling For Garfield
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Putting Weird Unhealthy Stuff On Salad
- Indiana Jones Coaches The Pittsburgh Penguins Because Apparently No One Else Can
- Indiana Jones Finds out Pierogies Are Awesome, Just Sits There And Eats Them For Two Hours While The Nazis Take Over Europe
- Indiana Jones and the Hunt for Rocky Bleier's Super Bowl Rings
- Raiders Of The Milk And Bread Aisle At Giant Eagle After Three Inches Of Snow Are Forecast
- Indiana Jones and The Menace Of The Post-Gazette Online Comments Forum
- Indiana Jones Gets Beat Up By John Fetterman